LDV D90 It's the real deal
The 5 Star ANCAP Safety Rated D90 is everything you’ve been looking for in a family SUV. Think style. Think safety. Think technology. Think performance. Think luxury. Think adventure. Go where you need to go, do what you need to do. And with enough room for the entire family to travel in comfort. It has you spoilt thanks to the mass of features and state-of-the-art technologies designed to bring luxury and ease to your life.
Once you get in and experience it for yourself, you will agree that the D90 exceeds what you would expect from a family SUV. And with three trim levels, Mode, Deluxe & Luxe; you will be able to find the one that fits your family.
*D90 Diesel model shown
With the LDV D90 a family getaway has never been so easy thanks to its beefy 165kW/350Nm turbo-charged petrol engine that has a braked towing capacity of 2 tonnes. All D90s are equipped with a six-speed automatic gearbox which have three selectable drive modes: Normal, Sport and Eco. Pick from 2WD or 4WD options; the latter fitted with an electronic differential lock and an added four drive modes: Mud, Sand, Snow and Rock. You’re ready for anything. Despite the capabilities of the D90, fuel economy hasn’t been forgotten thanks to the automatic engine stop/start, so it only runs when needed. From long expansive roads to inner city suburbs, the D90 will take you on all of life twists and turns and with 4WD, the end of the road is no longer the end.
More power, more performance
Diesel delivers even more
drive professional time sharing
Pack more in to
get more out
Mod cons: tick
D90 SUV Colours
With a 5 Star ANCAP Safety Rating, we're serious about safety
Everyone wants all the bells and whistles in a car, but at the forefront of any checklist is safety. The 5 Star ANCAP Safety Rated D90 makes safety a priority, so drive with peace of mind knowing your D90 is filled with safety technology and sophistication. It has six airbags, electric parking brake and traffic sign recognition which works by automatically reading road signs and displaying them on the 8-inch multifunction display dash in front of the driver. And driver assist technology such as blind spot monitor, lane departure warning, fatigue reminder and attention assist are the level of sophistication you can expect. Autonomous emergency braking, which can automatically apply the brakes is a big step forward for safety, coupled with front collision warning can together aid in a potential emergency should the driver be slow to respond. Added eyes provided by the reversing camera and front and rear parking sensors, with the range topping Luxe also having a 360° view camera. You can feel confident driving the D90 knowing it is packed with safety assurance.
Peace of Mind
All new LDV D90 SUVs come with the reassurance of a 5 year/130,000km (whichever occurs first) new vehicle warranty and roadside assistance. The details of the New Vehicle Warranty are outlined in the Warranty & Service Information Booklet contained in the glove box of your vehicle. For more information on LDV Roadside Assist refer to the brochure.
The Reassurance of
LDV Roadside Assist supports you and your vehicle for the period of your manufacturer’s warranty, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The Convenience of
a Loan Car Program
The convenience of a loan car program will be available for the period of your vehicle’s warranty if your vehicle is off the road for more than 48 hours for a warrantable fault. T&C’s apply.
The Convenience of
a Loan Car Program
New LDV vehicles purchased from an LDV Dealer after 1 November 2014 come with the reassurance of roadside assistance for the period of the vehicle warranty.
For information, including terms and conditions:
If you require assistance, call our toll free number
1800 709 832 and please have the following information ready:
- ✔ Your VIN number
- ✔ Your vehicle’s registration number
- ✔ Your location and a description of the problem
- ✔ Where possible, a telephone number so that we can remain in contact
Range & Specifications
2. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted,will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
3. Payload and kerb weight figures are based on vehicle certification. It is the driver’s responsibility to ensure: weight of fully loaded vehicles do not exceed GVM; front and rear axle load limits are not individually exceeded; the combined weight of the fully loaded vehicle (including tow ball download when towing) and trailer does not exceed the GCM; compliance to State and Territory towing regulations. Payload is the combined value of occupants, luggage, cargo, added options, accessories and tow ball download (when towing). Kerb weight includes the vehicle with a full tank of fuel and all standard equipment excluding occupants. Additional weights of optional features, occupants, luggage, cargo, accessories and tow ball download (when towing) must be taken into account when calculating payload and kerb weight. When a genuine tow bar and wiring are fitted, blind spot monitoring will be disabled.
4. Safety technologies may not operate optimally under all driving conditions and effectiveness depends on many factors. Driver is responsible for safe and attentive driving. See owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Self engages when required under 30 km/h.
6. Leather accented features and upholstery contain some synthetic materials.
7. Subject to terms and conditions on ldvautomotive.com.au
All information in this document is correct at time of publication however variations may occur from time to time and Ateco Automotive Pty Ltd insofar as is permitted by law to do so, shall not be liable in any way as a result of any reliance by any person on anything contained in this document.
Whichever occurs first